- WHAT IS THE MAIN LANGUAGE THAT THE SCHOOL WILL HANDLE ?
The common language at the school will be English.
We do have a translation system available when a group decides to come and bring an interpreter with them.
- DO I HAVE TO STAY AT THE RESORT ?
We strongly suggest that you will stay at the resort, due to the busy and intense schedule of classes and meetings in - and outside the classroom. There will also be meals together with the faculty which will create an atmosphere conducive to build relationships.
Besides the practical side, we have also negotiated a very attractive package with the resort which is why we could keep the school fee as low as it is and complete for the students who attend the school.
For special cases we are always open to listen. Please contact us.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ?
Included in the basic fee are :
- all classes and meetings
- accommodation for 1 person in a Single Room
- FULL board incl drinks during the meals, coffee breaks with snacks
not included :
- airport transport to and from Paradise Bay Resort (can be booked optional)
- extra meals at your own expense
- possible (optional) extra excursions
- WHY ARE MY PAYMENTS GOING TO "CRM Heart for Europe"
Heart for Europe is the registered charity of Cyril & Olivia Melotte, the founders of the Global Impact School. Heart for Europe will handle the financial and legal aspects of the school.
- CAN I COME FOR JUST PART OF THE SCHOOL ?
It is not possible to come to only a part of the school. It is important for the growth process that we anticipate, to be present in all sessions
- CAN I COME AS FAMILY ?
Yes, you can bring children along. They can stay in the parents room at strongly reduced rates up to the age of 12 (first child free, 2nd child reduced rate)
- IS THERE CHILDCARE/PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN ?
Not at the moment but when the need arises, we will consider to provide childcare
- CAN I PAY IN INSTALLMENTS ?
Yes this is possible.
When you want to pay with 3 installments, please send us an email to email@example.com .
We will look into every situation individually. Please contact us
- CAN I CANCEL AFTER I SIGNED UP ?
You can cancel in the first 30 days after signing up, but only until 15th of September 2020 and we will refund what you paid. After 15th September 2020 we offer no full refund, but we will withhold an administrative cancellation fee of 95,00 euro. You can however transfer your payment to another person until November 5th, 2020.
Special cases will be looked at individually. Please contact us.